Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Post

Hey, this is Luke from the Pearisburg Library in Pearisburg, VA (625.9 miles from Springer Mountain, GA and 1,552.4 miles from Mt. Katahdin, ME)

There's a line in the library now and I have to get off, but enjoy the pictures Caleb has put up. I will try to get mom or dad to transcribe some events that have taken place since Damascus.

Thanks for following! Weather is supposed to be awesome the next few days and my cousin, Michael, and his friend, Matt, are coming to do a section with us, along with Uncle Huss! Much to look forward too...

Back to the trail...

NoseHose

2 comments:

  1. I am glad things are still going so well! I've been thinking about you both and will continue to do so. Caleb, I am so enjoying the book you let me borrow. I will get it back to Karla soon. Journey safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb... here are the sweet nothings i have been whispering in your ear. I am glad you guys are still ballin out. Anytime you guys want to come eat Los Arcos Ill come pick you up

    ReplyDelete